Chimera Wrestling

Chimera Wrestling

Age: Kindergarten - 8th Grade
Cost: Open Payment - Donate what you can afford, will not accept more than $50 a month. Average is about $20 a month. 90% of donations go back to the kids in forms of shoes, singlets, shirts, and shorts. The other 10% pays for coaches.
Location: West High School Wrestling Room - In the Field House


Get your 2017-2018 USA Wrestling Membership Here

SITE MEMBERSHIP LOGIN

Schedule

Practice starts October 3rd. Join anytime

Practice: 6:00 to 7:00 pm every Tuesday and Thursday.

Folkstyle Season: October 3rd - February 3rd.

Freestyle\Greco Season: February 20th - April 31st

Tournaments start at the end of October.

Coach Dirt Howa

Contact Dirt for more information

howadirt@gmail.com
435-630-0231